Specialists in Psychological Health and Wellbeing
What we offer
At The Chelmsford Wellbeing Centre, we offer the following services:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Specialist Child and Adolescent CBT Services
- Specialist Chronic Pain Services-Osteopathy and/or CBT pain management sessions
- Specialist Asperger’s Therapy Services
- Specialist Pre and Post Natal Therapy Services
- Distance therapy via skype, phone and email
- Clinical Supervision
Consulting Room Hire
The Chelmsford Wellbeing Centre has 4 elegant, fully furnished therapy rooms suitable for a range of 1-1 and small group sessions/ workshops.
All rooms are equipped with a large white board, soft lighting, additional portable heaters, a clock and a 2-way door entry intercom system. Refreshments and Wi-Fi are included in the price.
The Centre also has a small waiting room, a kitchenette which contains a kettle, fridge and microwave and separate male and female toilets.
About the Centre
The Chelmsford Wellbeing Centre is a private Psychotherapy and Counselling Centre situated in Chelmsford town centre.
It is conveniently placed behind the Chelmsford Rail Station and it is a short walk from The Chelmsford Bus Station. There is metered parking outside the Centre, a Short stay car park at the end of Railway Street (behind The Ship Pub) and there are two Long stay car parks, the Townfield Street Multi storey and Glebe Road Long Stay just 2-minutes’ walk away.